Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #93 (permalink)
Razor King
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Razor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a pushRazor King is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

AVB is an excellent tactician, BUT--the but is a huge one--he doesn't have the credentials of a wise manager. Still, I really want AVB at Spurs. I think he will do a super job there--IF he did learn from the Chelsea experience.

AVB tried to do a reshuffling at Chelsea, and that was absolutely necessary. But he tried to do too much, too soon. The one aspect of a good manager is his ability to utilize what he has, without being awestruck by his true potentials. AVB missed that link. That is something that comes from experience and AVB will pick that up.

If that article is true, well, AVB hasn't done the best job of "learning from his failures," but I'll give him the benefit of doubt because I do think he's one of those managers who has a brain.