Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #200 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 09:07 AM
LiamBro
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEEsky View Post
That through choice or due to finances mate? Im abit stuck, I have just about enough saved for a Gold package IF i can go with others but looks like the guys from this year are either not able to go or with a couple of them they are going with their missus. Without a group i am miles away from having the money to go

If you do it individually, how much would it work out? Mania ticket is what, $250? Couple of Axxess at about $40 each, HOF $60ish? Then the main thing is the hotel. I really dont know if they will base it all in NY, i originally thought they would but i think it will be alot more NJ based so prices could be alot better because for a decent NY hotel for 5 nights will be about $800
Mainly through money to be honest, i'm going to Mexico in a few weeks so that's pretty much emptied my bank account.

I know a few people online have rented condo's with people as it works out A LOT cheaper than hotels so i think that's what i'm looking at doing in NY/NJ. I was going to speak to you about it in a few weeks anyway to see if you're up for it? Could work out like $30/40 a night depending on how many people we get in the condo.

Last edited by LiamBro; 06-21-2012 at 09:11 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome