Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #92 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
never said you were.

it just seems youre still mad at him for trying to bring changes to chelsea that they needed (at the time, obvs with hindsight they werent), and when it didnt work, everyone turned against him, ala woy at liverpool. it's okay, the bad man's gone joel. he cant hurt you anymore.
Well the changes are needed. And I liked what his final vision was. But to try to do it without the right peices was retarded. And to realise it's not working, but still persist is beyond retarded.

But that's not why I'm mad with him. He has annoyed me because he is still walking with a chip on his shoulder acting like he is God's gift to football. Levy must not look at other managers, it must just be him. I thought he would have been a little bit more humble after all that has went on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
so Joel do you think Brandon Rodgers is arrogant?
It's different circumstances. Brendan was in a comfortable job, where he was doing a fantastic and everyone was hailing him.

What Brendan had to think about is if he threw his name into the Liverpool hat, whilst they were still interviewing a lot of managers, there was no guarantee that he would be the man to get the job. This would then be thrown at him all season at Swansea and the fans and players would question whether he wanted to be there, which could cause disruption.

So no, Brendan was not arrogant. Brendan was smart. He waited until Liverpool seeked him, so it's not "Brendan wants the job", but "Brendan wants to hear what Liverpool say".

AVB has no job. He just bombed at his last one. What powerful position does he hold?