Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BkB Hulk

Thread: BkB Hulk
View Single Post

Old 06-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #70 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: BkB Hulk

Don't any of y'all have him on screwbook or myhole or whatever the fuck other modern technological wonders Cambodian politicians use to hit on German pre-teens? Surely he can't have completely disappeared off the face of the earth. I mean, shit, if he hasn't updated his facebook or whatever in the last however many months then it's probably safe to assume he's decided to leave mainstream society and live his life in prayer and contemplation. BxB Monk.

FWIW, if I was tasked with finding this little slut I would've found him already. I found Role Model in a week after he'd been gone for 8 whole months.