Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3010 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Thanks guys. I’ve already planned out my storylines/match cards up till WrestleMania 21. I’ve finally managed to get my SummerSlam show up. I may start Hassan off as a face but it’s most likely that I will bring him in as a heel as it will probably be a lot easier. He was a fantastic heel. If I decide to start him off as a face then I won't involve him with Eugene.

Baldwin- Yeah I’m not going to use stars beyond where they went in real life. However I will use Hassan a lot better than he was actually used in real life. GAB 05 is definitely a long way and I’m not sure If I’m going to go on beyond WrestleMania. I’ll see how it goes.

Stojy- I did like The Simon Dean character but I prefer him as Nova. As Nova I think I can book him a lot better, plus I liked his innovative moveset as Nova. He would be a good addition in the Intercontinental title division.

WWE 2004: The Road to WrestleMania 21
Click here to read

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome