Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Curran.

Thread: James Curran.
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Lizard
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

The Lizard should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lizard should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lizard should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lizard should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Lizard should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: James Curran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy Curran View Post
At least she had goals for you though.

I remember my friend got put on punishment the whole winter by his mom because he screwed up on his first report card. At first me and my cousins were kinda hurt cause we all played video games together, but looking back she did him a favor since blacks don't mess with cold weather anyway.

James:

-Your mother is to have dinner ready by 8, no later than 8:30.
-When I tell you to come down stairs and eat, you will say ok, pause your video game immediately and come down to eat. If you say you'll be down in a few minutes, and you stay up there, me coming upstairs to get you will not end well.
-If I catch you messing with Daddy's stuff it's an automatic whopping. I will give you the opportunity to go outside and pick your own stick to get beat with.
Can you also tell James to stop bullying me? I can't survive this torture much longer, he need to be taught a lesson from his new father figure.