Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kelly Kelly Fan

Thread: Kelly Kelly Fan
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #64 (permalink)
ice_edge
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Kelly Kelly Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Curran View Post
I don't dislike. I hate.
You hate her? Don't you think that's a bit of a strong word? Do you even know what hate is James?

I believe one has to go through pain to understand hate James. I know what it is but I really doubt that you do.

I could be wrong though since I don't know you irl....

But tell me James why do you hate (as you put it) K2 fan?

Did she do something personally to you or said something that offended you to no end? Did she broke your heart on pms or did she simply got to you in one way or the other?

Just don't tell me she's a stupid poster since we already heard that one before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
This.

TBH, I ha- heavily dislike all marks (as in die hard, overzealous fanatics), whether they are smart or not; this goes for everything, not just wrestling.
Behavior like that is only acceptable if you are a kid/juvenile.
Well maybe they are kids at heart.