Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BkB Hulk

Thread: BkB Hulk
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red repped
Default Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
swing by the geordie shore house rus and ill introduce you to holly and charlotte. plus any foreign accent does wonders up here, even scouse.
As someone who is friends with a slutty Geordie girl: This guy speaks the truth as of regards there love of accents... although that girl also have a weird thing for cheekbones...

She's 5' exactly though and I'm scared my 6'4" self would crush her... that and I know from when I lived her with her for a few months she's a fucking screamer in the worst way.. and, you know, she's a friend and shti.

EDIT: Yeah Taylor's pretty pure, had the same boyfriend for two years now, hasn't gotten the post high school chubbiness like some have.