Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 AM   #148 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

If I remember correctly it was Christian running around wanting to save the company. Everything you did with Christian early on was brilliant, and I'm guessing this little scene is a continuation of that. Either way, it has me very intrigued. I like the idea of the training video for Sydal, but you pretty much had Kidman no sell missing the Shooting Star Press as well as the offense Sydal hit him with. In theory the video worked well, but it probably could have been executed a little better. The other two videos were solid enough also, with nothing much to comment on, except I love the way you use The Miz.

No preview, but you've got two mid card matches that can steal the show, as well as a main event with enough name power for a PPV. I'm not sure what's happening with RVD in this thread pretty much at all, so hopefully I'll catch up on a whole lot of things with this show.

I will review but just a heads up, work is kicking my ass, so the grumpy pills may be back.