Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #3008 (permalink)
Cynic
The One Who Knocks

Cynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I'd enjoy watching someone try to book Hassan as a babyface. It would certainly be unique.

Though honestly I always felt the real-life Hassan's character was intrisically babyface. Hassan loved America, but he hated the way Americans treated him after 9/11...he just wanted to be accepted into society, and yet the fans hated him for making that request. A lot of people crap on his gimmick and say he got nothing but cheap heat, but I disagree, I thought the portrayal of his character was very thought-provoking (initially anyway, by the end of his run he was just another stereotype). If anything, Hassan was the babyface and the audience were the heels.