Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #3006 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

My biggest weakness is my writing. Writing up a ppv is very difficult. My SummerSlam ppv will probably be up tomorrow and it was difficult for me to write up a ladder match. I'm just going to do the best I can. I also hate writing tag matches/multi man matches. I find writing the matches the hardest part, takes me ages. So this is why I usually donít do full match write ups for my shows.

For my thread Iím going to debut Muhammad Hassan when I get to November. I was just wondering what peopleís opinions are on Hassan debuting as a face? I was thinking of bringing him in as a blue chipper Arab American without Daivari. Vince decides to give the guy a chance. Maybe I can have a guy like Eugene becoming his friend showing him around but most of the guys wonít like Hassan, they donít want to tag with him. He sort of gets the Rocky Maivia treatment and later on he can go heel on Eugene and thatís when I can bring Daivari in for the Anti American gimmick. Maybe a tag team feud with Regal and Eugene to start off with. I just thought I could go with it a different way to start off with. Not too sure about it, itís something Iíd like to do but not sure if itíd work or not. Or would it be better if I just bring him in with Daivari the way how they came in with the Anti American gimmick?

Also Iím going to bring in Mike Bucci as Nova but I wanted to get your thoughts on his Simon Dean gimmick?

Thanks.