Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #80 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

24 Mill from Juve for the "Lets buy Falcao fund" wouldnt be half bad either......

I know opinions in football can change in an instant, but I really think Sturridge has immense potential. I mean he practically carried us with mata at the start. He was bold, daring, not afraid to take 3 defenders on. Gave us a good edge. Hell, I kinda wish he woulda got selected for the euro over welbeck to see what he can do

Its probably biased, but I woulda taken Sturridge over Welbeck. I understand its about form and attitude and Welbeck's linkup with rooney and Young, but honestly, I really think he has something. Pure out and out striker. Fast, technical, bold, and a pretty decent shot.

Last edited by reDREDD : 06-19-2012 at 07:01 PM.