Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Euro 2012 Thread
View Single Post
post #4714 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Euro 2012 Thread

:lions

:rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
Arbeloa is "fucking trash"?
Going forward, yes.

He's also a foul machine, but that's not really the point I was making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsaaberg View Post
Apparently, even though he had a great season this year. I just wish Madrid had players like top 5 midfielder in the world THIAGO, who hasn't proven shit.
Of course Madrid wish they had Thiago. He's ten times the player of any youngster at Madrid. Not sure who said he was a top 5 midfielder in the world though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Barca and Spain have a proven method. Their trophycase shows that. But that doesnt mean I have to like watching it

So who died and declared Silva as God of football? The guy transfers to City and gets selected with the Barca guys and all of a sudden he's the God of Football who decides who's worthy of his glorious passing and who isnt?

Not a single ball was crossed yesterday. Think about that. Not a single crossed ball from the wing. For 90 minutes not once did it occur to them "hmmm.... maybe we should try something different than walking it in". The croatians had their number. There is a reason not a single ball or run went in to the end and the spanish could barely muster a shot, the croatians knew exactly where the spanish were going, every single time, because they're just that predictable. If it wasnt for the fact that they needed to win in the end and had a defense lapse, croatia couldve held out for the entire game

Silva shouldve been subbed off to Jesus. not Torres. Because atleast Torres or Llorente offer something different and Jesus can actually offer some damn width and try to cross the ball in or something. But no, gotta take those passing stats up right? Because its either the barca way or the highway apparently, and silva is born for the barca way. Its not like Mata is worth a try.

Villa got chance after in the world cup. Half the time it was just him and the goalie as iniesta kept slipping through ball after through ball and hed miss, almost every fricking time. Id scream at how the hell after all that damn passing, he gets the ball, and misses a relatively simple target. Then eventually, after a ton of chances, hed score. Once. Nobody complained (asides from me) and everyone praised him. To sit by and watch a striker who gets ZERO service not score because the other players on the team think theyre better than him is pretty freaking stupid

Ive never been a fan of the way spain and Barca do things. My business, nobody elses. They have their fans and its not my place to argue with a proven system that is loved by its fans. But in my book, its boring and it feels like the players are in a circle jerk. And it makes no sense to insult a striker because he didnt score, when his own damn teammates refuse to even acknowledge his existence. Instead they just pass into the damn box and see it get cut off. every. fricking. time. for 90 minutes
Croatians had their number. That's why they were outplayed, and in the end, lost.

Mata isn't as good as Silva, and i'm not sure why you're bagging him. He's absolute class and was top quality in the first half yesterday. He's also scored 10 goals for Spain since the last World Cup playing mostly where Torres (and Cesc) have been.

Torres is a hack, no matter how much you try to defend him.

You're not a fan of the way Spain and Barca play, i'm not a fan of watching Chelsea parking their entire team in their own box and playing ultra defensive football. Different strokes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome