Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #4197 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Getting over in the mid-card

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.N. View Post
If Hour 2 is marginally higher than Hour 1, then yes I would hope that's due to HHH and Heyman.
If Hour 2 is significantly higher than Hour 1, then I suspect unfortunately WWE's core audience liked the final segment and the Lauper segment.
I don't know... it could be people watched something else the first hour then switched since nothing else was on. I mean, I missed the first hour then only switched over around the last half hour to make sure I caught Common Law.