Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #5938 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
Well I don't think anyone wanted to see Matt Tremont win. This was Brain Damage's first CZW match in nearly a year, and Brain Damage is pretty fucking popular in CZW. I understand it might've been a little weird storyline wise since they were building up Tremont, but then again Cerebral was such a minor show, I don't think it hurt Tremont at all tbh..
Well I'm assuming they were going to use Brain Damage more frequently but I heard he's in jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I don't losing to former big name in CZW on the main event is such a big deal. I still don't think it was the right call but Tremont looked strong in it and that's really what the whole point of the death match trials were.

And SHAME ON YOU SMITLICK for giving Mia/Greg a mere two stars.
Meh it was fine, I'm looking forward to there other matches though.