Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
Oliver-94
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

It's a tough start for us. Sunderland at home, I'm happy with that because we finally play at home. I believe the last 3 seasons we have played the first match away. Stoke (away), two positives about this is that at least we face them early and get them out of the way. The second upside to this is that Stoke usually start poorly. Liverpool at Anfield for the 3rd game. Our record at Anfield is actually impressive, tbh. We have only lost 1 in the last 5 years.

It looks a hard start because we have to face Stoke, Liverpool, City (<< all away) and Chelsea in our first 6 games. Good thing we don't have to go through any CL play offs. I hope the final match at St. James' Park becomes meaningless because I don't want to be in a position where we have to win there in order to win the league/confirm CL spot.