Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Joey Ryan

Thread: Joey Ryan
View Single Post

Old 06-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Joey Ryan

Tbh I'd be fine with just Joey Ryan making an appearance at DX to win the (presumably) vacated belt since I do think he could be a good cocky heel with it and they're really lacking in X Division talent (although then I guess all we'd have would be Ryan/Ion which idk if it would fit unless they do a talent influx like last year). If the Young Bucks come back then it'd be great, but stables bore me. I suppose they wouldn't be terrible, but I'd prefer them to Ryan and the Bucks separately. Definitely would like both of them in the company tho since X and Tag divisions need padding out.