Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Pretty happy with our start, Fulham (A), QPR (H), Tottenham (A), West Ham (A). A good chance to get some points on the board early on. However, the second half of September and the entire month of October is going to be a real struggle.

I'm anticipating a relegation battle this season so we might have to rely on a good end to the season, we have Fulham, Everton, Southampton, Swansea, Reading, Aston Villa and West Brom as our last seven home games so I'm sure that we'll have a good chance of getting out of trouble if we're deep in it by February. A great run in could be vital.

I just hope that we don't have to get a result on the last day of the season, Man Citeh away fills me with all sorts of fear. Never the less I'm excited about what lies ahead. On the ball City, never mind the danger!