Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Magnum T.A.

Thread: Magnum T.A.
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mike Zybyszko
Little Poppa Pump

Mike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Magnum T.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiserKC View Post
Magnum/Blanchard, IMHO, was THE best I Quit match ever...it even beats Flair-Funk.

One has to wonder that if Magnum was still wrestling in the late 80s and early 90s...Magnum vs. Sting would have been a huge match. Perhaps later, if he made his way to the WWF, Magnum vs. Bret Hart would have been something to behold, or Magnum vs. Mr. Perfect.

"That's a bold statement."

I am a fan of Magnum TA, but I missed out on the I Quit match. Off to youtube I go...

Edit - As to the general topic, Magnum would have been in the spot Sting wound up occupying which means he would have been a multiple world champion, feuded with all time greats, and ended up HoF.

Not removing until:

[ ] Hulk Hogan vs Hawk Hogan

Last edited by Mike Zybyszko : 06-17-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Mike Zybyszko is offline   Reply With Quote