Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #1438 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501THANOS 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
He's nowhere near as good as Austin (in my opinion, I rank Austin above everyone) and I wouldn't rank him near Punk when Punk's at his best, but he's easily (along with Sandow) the best prospect they've had in a while and he could be a huge star, so I hope they don't fuck up with him.

He has to win at least the WHC, I would think. I mean, if a complete loser like Ziggler can do it...
Maybe not but he's the only guy in the past 12 years that can even hold a candle to the potential that ECW/WWF 96' Austin had. I hate those comparison threads as much as the next guy, but Ambrose is exactly the real deal and I wouldn't laugh off that comparison like I would at an "Orton/Austin" comparison.

Dean Ambrose has a way of capturing the audience in his promos that only guys like The Rock, and Austin could do IMO. I don't know what it is about him, whether it's his wording, diction, passion, or energy, but the guy has that never say die attitude that made Austin so great. Nothing about him gives off a complacent vibe, and he's deadset on making every promo he gives, and any feud he's in, a compelling aura that screams "watch me". If anyone has the potential to capture a generation and unseat Cena as the new face of the company it's Ambrose.

~If I will it, it shall become~

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, The Shield, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Kevin Steen, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Christian.

All time: Austin, Rocky, Masked Kane, Kenta Kobashi, Vader, Mysterio, Mr. Perfect, Bossman, Taz, Jericho, Bam Bam Bigelow, Scott "Punch Line" Steiner, and Angle.