Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #1436 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500THANOS 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
To be fair, I don't think Rollins's ceiling is anywhere near as high as Ambrose's. He's too limited on the mic, so he'll probably have a John Morrison role, whereas Dean could be the top heel in the company, if they don't ruin him (which I wouldn't be surprised if they do. I know Punk said he'll do everything he can to make sure that doesn't happen, but I just don't know with this company).
Agreed. We won't know for sure until a couple years from now! If someone like Daniel Bryan can win the world title within 2 years in the company, than observing where Ambrose is 2 years from now should be a good indication of if the company is using him correctly, and taking advantage of his unlimited potential.

Put it this way, Dean Ambrose's potential if he puts on some much needed muscle to look the part of a badass, is a dark version of stone cold Steve Austin. The guy is "that good", seriously, and he doesn't seem to get complacent like CM Punk get's, so he most likely will be the same aggressive passionate trash talker he is right now throughout his WWE career. He reminds me most of a ROH/IWA CM Punk and an ECW/WWF '96 Steve Austin hybrid, where he doesn't give a shit what anybody says, and will stop at nothing to be the biggest star in the company.

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.

Last edited by THANOS : 06-17-2012 at 05:52 PM.