Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #1431 (permalink)
Punked Up
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: WHY do so many people ride dean ambrose's nuts so hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
although i'm not a fan of daniel bryan, i think he's better for the sport than this freak. his gimmick is absolutely terrible. he reminds me of some school shooter. i know he's trying to go for that "i'm psycho" gimmick, but he comes off as a total tool in the process. not only that, but he has the most retarded entrance i've ever seen. you people are delusional if you think this guy will somehow magically improve the overall product. the only people ambrose appeals to (IMO) are losers and people who are crazy as shit themselves.
1) He's supposed to be a tool. He's the heel.

2) Inform me of your personal experiences with school shooters and then tell me the similarities between them and Ambrose. I'm sure you have concrete evidence/personal experience to support your claim right? Right?

3) What entrance? The 10 foot one in FCW where he basically just walks to the ring? Don't even bother talking about theme b/c almost every FCW guy changes their theme on RAW or SD. Have you seen an actual entrance at a House Show? If so, please elaborate on your experience watching him, and explain what you didn't like.

4) Ambrose isn't supposed to appeal to anyone. Once again, he's a heel, and a loner "IDGAF" type heel nonetheless.

5) Would you mind not insulting people in your posts? I can respect the fact that you have a different opinion (and I'm no Ambrose mark, I just think he has potential and want him to debut) but there isn't any reason to insult "us people" for no reason. I don't mean to sound like a hypersensitive D-Bag, but that's uncalled for.

1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4