Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: Unpopular Sport opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
I said hopefully he does not overtake Federer. Yeah that is true but i am sure you consider Federer to be the GOAT atm. He was incredible. He owned his opponents in the finals. The only one who could challenge him at that time was Marat Safin.

Murray is not better than Hewitt or Safin when they were in their prime. Not yet.
I'm not decided, but only because Nadal is years away from the end of his career.

Hewitt fair enough, but his prime didn't last very long. As for Safin, I loved the guy, but he was very inconsistent across all the surfaces. Murray however is a consistent threat in the latter stages of at least 3 of the slams, even if one that the top 3 are nearly always able to overcome (which is more to their credit and than it is to his detriment).