Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #4741 (permalink)
Nearô
SAMCRO

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Anybody been watching the stuff on Toonami on Saturdays? I've accidentally missed it each week and I'm hoping not to forget tomorrow.
I always have it on if I am at home, but I have already seen each series finished or up to date in Japan subbed. I do appreciate Adult Swim bringing back the Toonami theme; I am hoping so see some Samurai Jack, Outlaw Star, Ruroni Kenshin and I would mark if YuYu Hakusho or Lupin the Third popped on for a run. I do realize that Williams Street probably doesn't have a current license for any of these, but I am going to hang on the nostalgic side.