Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
FrayedEndsOfSanity
This is some crazy nonsense!!
Premium

FrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Unpopular Sport opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
None of these are unpopular opinions.

And where the fuck did you pluck Cech from to go alongside Casillas and Neuer?

These are all embarrassingly bad points though. Especially the last one. cmon man

ny

Re the first set of points, have encountered plenty of people who have begged to differ from me on the points mentioned hence why I listed them. Reason why I lumped Cech in there is the same, come across a lot of people that seem to believe he is still the best GK in the world. IMO he may have had a case a few years back but not anymore and not for a while TBH.

Second set of points which you labelled 'embarrasing'

1) Quaresma was a very talented prospect when he first started out and I believed was going to be a hell of a player. Never happened but the potential was there IMO.
2) Raul was more of a skillful player than Morientes that I accept but as an out and out goalscorer I always thought Morientes was lethal when on form and never got the credit that Raul did.
3) Why is this embarrasing? I never said England would have won the series just that it would not have been a whitewash. England had chances to win a test in the series but due to their ability to collapse it never happened. Just as much to do with England being shite in the series as Australia being brilliant. For the record Australia would still have won the ashes and series IMO.
4) Personal preference. I think if Lee had not been injury prone he would have been an immense bowler on the level of the Aussie bowling greats before him. Thought he was a very accurate and lethal bowler when on form.

UFC Favourite 5 (Current) Machida, Hendo, Cain Velasquez, Rory MacDonald, Renan Barao
Favourite 5 MMA Legends Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, BJ Penn, Don Frye

Connor Kenway FTW!

FUCK THE KINGSGUARD, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE KING....SANDOR CLEGHANE = LEGEND