Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Evolution

Thread: Evolution
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #71 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotastar View Post
brye is the worst, he takes the side of punk/bryan marks and warns me for stuff when they are the ones who should be warned, the last time he warned me for posting "not sure if serious" and said i need to write more, like doesn't everybody say this. i hope they got a warning from you to. but i know they didn't you just gave me a warning for it because we had just got done arguing the ratingz killingz of punk and bryan and he got butthurt(punk and bryan marks don't like when ratingz are brought up) because they can't draw with a crayon and paper.

You sound like the one with the sore ass.

It's funny that you KNOW I don't warn anyone else for that. Like you have some inside info. Dave Meltzer? That you? A top quality poster such as yourself must know.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote