Originally Posted by FrayedEndsOfSanity
1) Even if Lampard's goal against Germany at the WC 2010 stood, it would have not changed the game and made a whit of difference. England still would have been comprehensively beaten.
7) Ibrahimovic is overrated.
12) Manuel Neuer is the best GK in the world, even more so than Casillas and Cech.
1) India are a shit test side.
None of these are unpopular opinions.
And where the fuck did you pluck Cech from to go alongside Casillas and Neuer?
5) I always thought that Ricardo Quaresma had as much potential as Ronaldo but failed to fulfill it.
9) Fernando Morientes was better than Raul.
2) Australia's whitewash of England in the 2006/7 Ashes was not because they were unbeatable. It was because England were piss poor.
6) Brett Lee was a better bowler than Glenn McGrath.
These are all embarrassingly bad points though. Especially the last one. cmon man
Joe Hart is a very good keeper but of no fault of his own, massively overrated by everyone. He's made a good few errors for England that a keeper like Rob Green would be slaughtered for. He's actually made more mistakes for England than Rob Green. His kicking can be flat and terrible but he always gets away w/it and commentators tend to go silent when he does it. The media and pundits love him, give him a much easier time than they do the likes of De Gea.