Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #1549 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Just finished up the Greybeards quest and unfortunately the batteries died in my controller

It took me a while to find the place but boy was it a rewarding adventure. I honestly never would have thought I would have enjoyed Skyrim. RPG's have never been my thing and the whole idea of walking for hours never appealed to me. But I love to explore the world. It's so beautiful. I came upon this waterfall and my jaws dropped at the sight of the stream. I can't remember exactly which city it was in but I'm pretty sure most of you know what I'm talking about. It's en route to where the Greybeards are at.

Oh and how did you guys kill the frost troll? The first time a freaking frost troll and dragon spawned. WTF! I died (obviously) and when I respawned it was just the troll. I tried taking it out using bow and arrows, timing by shots with power weapons, using magic, everything! I just ran away from it like a bitch and went inside the High Hrothgar. It followed me inside, killed me but when I respanwed it just disappeared lol. Thank God!

@Soupman, not exactly sure what you're asking