Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #4179 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Dave on squash matches ratings:
Quote:
Q: Dave/Bryan,

Just curious how the ratings have been for Ryback matches have been. I guess the same would apply for Clay and Sandow, basically the guys being brought in the way people used to brought in, ie essentially squash matches.

If the ratings aren’t noticeably dipping for these segments, do you think there’s a chance that WWE might slowly morph back into having more squash matches on RAW and SD, which would help protect people and maybe make some new stars?

DM: I don't get quarter hours for Smackdown. As far as Raw goes, it varies. Ryback's squash on 6/11 did fine, but on 6/4 it lost viewers. Sin Cara squashes on 6/4 did well but on 6/11 it didn't do well. Vader's squash on 6/11 did really well. It comes down to the person. If the guy was over, he'd gain viewers for a squash. If he's so-so over, then the results would be so-so. When Bill Goldberg was in WCW, his squashes would, on average, see ratings jump 0.4 every time he was out there which is a huge deal, and that's with another competitive show on at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Warrior View Post
What about Russo?
Russo will be the guy writing the skits of course...