Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Unpopular Sport opinions

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hip Jupes
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?

Hip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth reading
Default Re: Unpopular Sport opinions

okay i've got a lot. But i wont list them all.

Football- John Terry is way past it, not even that old but he's past it. Has been for a while, he's decent but wouldn't start for England if I got to pick the team. I'm surprised he still starts for Chelsea.

Joe Hart is a very good keeper but of no fault of his own, massively overrated by everyone. He's made a good few errors for England that a keeper like Rob Green would be slaughtered for. He's actually made more mistakes for England than Rob Green. His kicking can be flat and terrible but he always gets away w/it and commentators tend to go silent when he does it. The media and pundits love him, give him a much easier time than they do the likes of De Gea.

Reina is a terrible goalkeeper, he's riding on his reputation of some clean sheet streak from years ago and he has his defence to thank for that. Decent shot stopper but not fantastic, dodgy w/crosses and just generally not that great.