Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Evolution

Thread: Evolution
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
APEX
I know, it's been a while.

APEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a pushAPEX is getting a push
Exclamation Evolution

Evolution - TWAT

He closed a light hearted thread down and called me a moron, stupid and to get a grip?

For those of you who haven't seen the thread he closed down:
It was a thread asking if any members of the forum have tried moves at home to copy WWE superstars.
I posted a video in the thread of me RKO'ing my brother on a crash mat. The RKO was as fake as they come, with him literally lifting me and supporting my landing as I cushioned his fall onto the crash mat.
A rehearsed move on a soft floor? and you call me a moron, stupid and to get a grip. Then close the thread?
Seriously get a life you power hungry twat.

Im not the one who prowls the forum acting like he's CM Punk. You're not CM Punk, you're a dim minded moderator of a Wrestling forum. That doesnt make you special, that doesn't make you better than anyone else.

The video was something hundreds of people have done.
I would say 70% of the forum have tried wrstling moves at home.
Thats what we are doing when your watching your CM Punk shoots over and over again, praying that one day you can be just like him.

You idiot.

Last edited by APEX : 06-17-2012 at 10:28 AM.
APEX is offline   Reply With Quote