Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #1547 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friends
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
I got Skyrim yesterday and I'm really, really enjoying it. Why the heck didn't I buy this earlier? The developers have put so much work into this game. The opening scene really sets the pace well and I just can't help but not marvel at the environments. It's such a beautiful game. Riverwood at sunset- glorious.

I'm on my second quest where I have to retrieve the Dragonstone. I think once I do that I'm going to hold off on the main quest for a while and fulfill some side quests. I gotta join the Legion. But man I love just aimlessly wandering around taking in the scenery.

Skyrim is a masterpiece IMO and I've only played it for about 2 hours lol.
Glad you're enjoying it, it's a fantastic game.
Personally I'm not far into the main quest at all I've done about 5 or less parts of the main quest. It's not that I don't want to play the main quest, it's just I keep getting distracted by other things lol.

Lately I've been doing alot of the Misc. quests, like yesterday I found a note on some guys desk (in a house I broke into lol) and it said there was a bandit leader in some cave who needed to be killed. So I did that, looted the cave and got my (100 gold coins T_T ) reward.

The only quests I'm not a fan of are "Collect 10 cave bear hides" or "Collect 20 Nightshade" etc.. Sometimes I forget I need those things so I have to buy them back after selling them lol..

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Daniel Bryan | Roman Reigns | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Xavier Woods | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole
The Corre is offline   Reply With Quote