Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 02:15 AM   #438 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

I like Durant over Lebron, he's my favourite player. Lebron is a better player if you just focus on stats, Durant is a far more likeable person. Having said that, i told Lebron i would sell him a ring but he only had 3 quarters. A joke that has a greater statistical backing than anything else you can split Durant and Lebron with. He lacks that mystical 'clutch' gene, truly great players want the ball in their hands to make a difference when the game is on the line. Do you think Michael Jordan or Kobe were ever as passive as Lebron in late game situations in clutch games? Mentally he checks out and hands the ball off to Wade while sitting outside the 3 point line late on.

Okay using stats from fox sports and the daily telegraph, i'll do a little comparison between some NSW props. ftr i want Tamou and Woods. Not a fan of Hunt or a few others Renegade mentioned.

So going by STATS, how can you say Grant deserves a spot over Woods. Woods is a far harder worker, gets through more metres, more tackles, offloads more, and the kicker, been more consistant over a longer period of time.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote