Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 01:43 AM   #437 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Defense is important, i've never argued to the contrary. However you need a balance, you ONLY talk about defense, and thats all you are concerned about.

I don't pull stats out of my ass, i watch games. Give me the link to the site you get your stats from and i could make just as many one sided arguments as to why certain players shold be in the side.
Champ, I put in work. These stats are compiled and maintained by me using NRL.com/Big League.

You champion Durant over Lebron, right? Now unless you watch every single game, your opinion is void. Even if you watched every single game, youíre still at the mercy of memory. Statistics arenít so fallible; They arenít susceptible to recency. Everyone gets on James after a bad game, but statistics will continue to remind you that he takes a big dump all over Durant.