Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #434 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Hayne was completely out of form, and i prefer him at fullback. He didn't have a great game in either origin's but he was good. I'd much rather see him at fullback, he'd be deadly. Jennings i said shouldn't have been picked, he was playing NSW cup. It sets a poor precident.

Already said Grant had a good game whitty, never said he wouldn't. I said i'd much prefer to see Woods in the side and i still would.

Morocco doesn't bring up logical points. Every single stat he brings up is only to support his argument and that is DEEEEFENSE, DEEEEEEEEFENSE. If you let him pick a squad you'd have an incrediably unbalanced side.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote