Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #1538 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazukek View Post
The corre is right it's Skyrim>Morrowind>Oblivion although to be fair shivering island was to fun to explore. Oblivion was just boring to explore (and i love the game) most of the caves were visually the same, and if you saw one plane of oblivion you saw them all. Morrowind was fun to explore but those F'ing cliff racers!!!!! Skyrim as you all know is amazing I love going to a cave and see a story play out. A couple days ago I went to a cave where all the journal enterys were about necrophilia, and you finally get to the end to fight the boss and he has a bunch of women ghost servants. However, Bethseda best job was in FO3. I don't know if it's because a lot of the places you explore are based in reality or just a perfect atmosphere, but I have never seen exploring that well done.
I stand to.this day that Fallout 3 is the best game ive ever played. It always had me thinking and the stories were amazing. Whether its 2 skeletons hugging eachother or holotapes with something great. Would love to play it again but I would I would never wanna go to work or school again. Always love telling the story bout how I was on the fence on what to get. Fable 2 or Fallout 3 lol. The employee convinced me by saying theres cannablism and I kill about anyone I want.

Just put in skyrim and just creafed my greatsword Ice. Now I am officially Ned Stark.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote