Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #1536 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
I love just traveling and discovering new places. Was one of my fav things when I played fallout 3 and new Vegas. Used to travel with.companions but they just slow me down. Whats the best cave you.guys have been in if you remember. I went into a cave recently and it was awesome. With over 300 hours playing skyrim I never saw or been in this cave. There was like this.mountain or huge hill you.could go up to. The whole place was filled with Spiggons (spelling) was alittle tough at first, you know how they can take over dragons,wolves bears and other things. I summoned my badass buddy Dremora and it freaking took over him and he was attacking me lol. The cave was just huge and beautiful
I think I was in that very cave system last night retrieving the Blade Shards for Silus. Once you are inside you can look up and see the sky and stuff.. it's a pretty cool, "cave" system for sure. Alot of bears in there too.

Hit-Girl is online now   Reply With Quote