Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #4173 (permalink)
Hemen
Moron

Hemen
Default Re: riddle me this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Guys, and girls, I have to fess up.

The ratings are possibly bad because selfish bastards like me watch Raw, Smackdown and PPVs a day after on Dailymotion and/or Youtube. I couldn't give less of a shit about their ratings. I couldn't give a flying monkey's shag if you are enjoying the shows. I only have enough fucks to give for me, and whether or not I enjoy the shows.

I'm interested in whether or not this wrestler or that wrestler is responsible for the degradation of the DDT maneuver sine Jake's deadly invention, but I'm completely out of fucks for Punk's ratings.

I enjoy the manky cunt, so I'm going to continue enjoying him and also enjoy my life seeming as I am the sperm that won, thus shall I celebrate every single fucking day.

That's right. I'm the sperm that won. So are you. Well done.

Fuck ratings.
Nope, ratings are down because overall popularity of WWE is down.

Are you telling me that you think WWE is as popular as it were in the attitude era? Thats idiotic.

Buyrates and ratings are down because popularity of wrestling has been down since 2006.

WWE still earns alot of money in terms of multimedia and merchandising.

But what they have earned of the wrestling product itself has gone down since 2006.

So yeah, WWE still earns money in other stuff, but pro wrestling itself is unpopular today.