Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #4736 (permalink)
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
THE DAUGHTER OF A GENIUS

AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friendsAnimeWrestlingDonuts™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Deadman Wonderland was one of those animes that I wanted to watch but never gotten around to actually watching it. Thanks to Toonami I finally did. It's pretty damn good except for the main character's voice but that is more of a dubbing problem. Also kept thinking that the one girl with silver hair was naked xD. But I was hoping for a better variety like Gundam or Rurouni Kenshin. Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell is great and all but Adult Swim already occasionally broadcasted them.

Anyway, I just watched the newest episode of Korra.
Spoiler for Latest Korra episode:
Lin is by far the most badass character and I cried when she sacrificed her bending to save Korra and Tenzin's family. for General Iroh