Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do I need to say anymore

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Do I need to say anymore

NEVER gonna forgive my mom for not buying me Bieber's Limited Platinum Package of his album I hope she gets eaten by an alligator.

Who's the greatest rapper ever? Tupac, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Eminem or someone else? I have to say either Justin or Eminem!

WHO THE FUCK EVEN IS KURT COBAIN? Stop spamming me, idiots. As if you even knew who Kurt Cobain was before Bieber mentioned him... -__-

Quote:
Amanda Bieber ‏@MandaSwaggie

people rather listen to shit than real music these days #fact RT @alifsuxx: @mandaswaggie "destroying" yeah, that's why she has #1 singles.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

11 Jun Amanda Bieber Amanda Bieber ‏@MandaSwaggie

Music was great before Lady Gaga got famous. It's sad that people listen to trash like that. Thank God we still have Bieber.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

11 Jun Amanda Bieber Amanda Bieber ‏@MandaSwaggie

Gaga's dancer should have hit her even harder, so she could have fucking died. I know that's rude, but she's destroying music..
i'm in awe

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote