Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Magnum T.A.

Thread: Magnum T.A.
View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Magnum T.A.

In the 80's Jim Crockett Promotions captivating the nation, at the same time Vince McMahon's empire was setting up and planning for the first ever WrestleMania. With stars like Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes captivating the wrestling world, there seemed to be no limit to their success. But there was one guy by the name of Magnum T.A. that everyone said was the "next big thing". Flair, Rhodes, Crocket, Jim Ross, and even VInce McMahon have mentioned how big a deal this guy Magnum was. And when you look at him, he looks exactly like an 80's superstar, so it's easy to see why he was on fire! And then his tragic car accident occurred, and retired the young star right before his first run at the World title.

What could have been?

In my personal opinion, I could have seen him move over to the WWF around the same time Flair did in the early 90's, by than Magnum would have faced everyone there is to face and done everything there is to do in the wrestling world besides enter the WWF, and Vince would have made him a great champion or at least a dominant heel chaser for the title.

Last edited by That Guy : 06-16-2012 at 06:36 AM.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote