Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2012, 05:34 AM   #4155 (permalink)
DesolationRow
A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us... --Franz Kafka

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I've always remembered that Torch Talk with Keller and Rock from back when I first read it in the newsletter (yes, I subscribed to it back then, haha). The lines about a heel being willing to go out there, get heat on them and giving the babyface the biggest damned comeback they've ever had and getting one's ass whooped especially has always stayed with me for one reason or another.