Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #143 (permalink)
iMac
Step Up And Play...

iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Iím obviously still trying to catch up on a few threads, yours being one of them, so I thought for now some general comments would be in order before you post your next show and I can get back into the thread. Very Merry War is shaping up very nicely, very much looking forward to seeing the final battle of sorts between Michaels and Jericho, who by the way you are still using in such a godly manner as champion. The tag division continues to be a strength of the promotion, especially when you consider the talent lined up for the supershow four way, and thatís not even counting perhaps the tandem youíve used best, namely The Mercenaries. Lashley and Samoa Ďstill has the best entrance theme in all of wrestlingí Joe should be an absolute war. Iím intrigued by where youíre going with the Van Dam stuff, perhaps at time it borders too close to what you had earlier done with Christian, but itís working for now and Iím interested as to where it leads. As for the news re: the offseason, Iím fascinated as to how youíll implement it. It obviously stands out as something totally different to see, so I think it draws interest purely through that. But Iím wondering how the thread will continue and in what format during this period, but I guess thatís all to be revealed, huh? And their in lies the attraction and intrigue in it all.

Overall, still so much creativity going on in the thread, and Iím delighted itís still going strong. Iíll be back into the swing of things as soon as you start posting again. Oh, and congrats on your new job.

iMac is offline   Reply With Quote