Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #1519 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Transmute right? i basically never use those thralls.

ive gotten the thrall spells before. in my first playthrough i did but i was so stupid cuz i put perks points into everything and never focused on one things so i was never ever able to use them cuz i never had enough magicka and my enchantment wasnt close to high enough. i wanna get the Thrall spells bad though. Have you tried using Dead thrall on a Dragur Deathlord. That'll be like having a fellow dragonborn with you since they shout.

The other day i rounded up all the flawless gems i had and gold ignots and silver ones and just created tons of jewelry, then enchanted them with archery ( cuz thats what sells THEE MOST) i made so much money. I love that it depends on the enchantment to determiene how much it will sell for. Archery on any headpiece sells a ton. im betting dbl enchantments sell for even more.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote