Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #1513 (permalink)
Myst
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Myst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelfor77 View Post
Skyrim is fun, enjoyed the gameplay. But for a complex, deep story nothing beats Witcher 2 imo. Witcher 2 has to be the best RPG of the last decade, if you haven't played it, please do.
Great article on gamespot comparing the 2 epic games.
http://uk.gamespot.com/the-witcher-2...kyrim-6365667/
Skyrim has a pretty deep story too, that is, if you want it to. Go read up on the lore of the Elder Scrolls with zero-summing, godhead, etc. I myself don't really know all that much about the lore, honestly. It's really just something optional, the developers don't really force it on the players but it can add depth to the story if players are searching for that.

The Witcher 2 does seem really interesting though, I don't know too much about it but have read/heard a lot of good things about the game.
Myst is offline   Reply With Quote