Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #4071 (permalink)
rizzotherat
Humbled

rizzotherat is in rep purgatory
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

These are long term ratings trends.

Look at previous ratings in that quarter over long period of time and come back to me.

Look at quarters Punk is in where he is meant to be the one driving the rating over long period of time and come back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
Also, I don't get why people keep saying Rock316AE is Meltzer. I heard Meltzer and Alvarez say a bunch of things that Rock316AE disagrees with. Just recently, Meltzer said that NWO is going to do a bad buyrate and that the Big Show angle this week on Raw did nothing to sell the PPV.
Neither would be caught dead posting on this forum. Bryan barely posts on his own forum and Meltzer would a breakdown correcting the general idiocy and basic errors people make here. Meltzer has his own distinctive way of writing which is easily discernable which is probably foreign to most here as most don't read the Observer and with with no disrespect to Rock316AE Meltzer comes across far more knowledge in his posts.

Rock316AE isnt Meltzer.

Last edited by rizzotherat : 06-14-2012 at 10:34 AM.