Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #2098 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WahhWahh View Post
6 feet 4 inches (193 cm's) and around 106-107 kilograms (not sure what that translates into as pounds). I eat and drink alot throughout an average day. I can cut out a lot of things but eating whatever dinner is put on the table is something I will have to to do. I drink a lot of soft drink.
That's around 230 lbs. Translates to approx 3450 calories per day for maintenance. I'd down that to around 2700 - 2900. First, of course, you'll need to keep track of the foods you eat though.

Rule of thumb: start lifting weights, eat how much ever you need, while cutting off excess fat (think oil, butter, fried food etc), alcohol, and sugar (desserts, sugary snacks, soft drinks etc). You'll still notice the difference in the starting. Once you think you're plateauing, then track those foods.