Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Samoon
Little Poppa Pump

Samoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missedSamoon probably won't be missed
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

I hope Federer and Murray reach the finals but the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Nadal and Djoko will dominate this tournament and Djoko will probably win.

The Dark Horse in this tournament imo is Tsonga, he will do well and I would not be surprised if he reaches the semis. He defeated Federer last year in wimbledon and nearly won against Djoko in the French open so he should not be understimated. I dont think Del potro would have a good tournament because he is not good in grass. I could be wrong though. Wawrinka could do well too. I donīt know how well will Ferrer do. I donīt think there would be any upsets for the men in this tournament, the top 4 will probably make it into the semis.

I hope Federer is in the side of Djokovic because they never faced in grass before and I would love to see them face there. It would be epic. If he is in the Nadal side Federer would probably lose to him if they meet in the semis so I hope Federer in the Djokovic side. To be honest, I donīt think anyone cant beat Djokovic in the wimbledon, he is just too good in all the surfaces apart from clay. Nadal nor Federer cant beat him here. Murray has a bigger chance in beating Djoko than Federer or Nadal has. Nadal can only beat Djoko on clay now.

For the women Sharapova or Serena will probably win. Sharapova is in brilliant form atm and Serena is very good in grass. Kvitova could also win, she is the defending champion so she should not be ruled out. Azarenka and Stosur also has a chance. Women tennis is unpredictable so we could see an underdog reach the finals or maybe even win it. I hope that happens. It would make the tournament more exciting. I hope we see great tennis and i hope it is a great tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Can only see Murray winning a hardcourt slam tbh. And Federer too at this stage in his career.

I expect Djokovic to walk Wimbledon this year. Would be great to see Nadal take an extra step towards GOATdom but he was completely outclassed in last year's final.
I think people are understimating Federer in the wimbledon just because of those losses against Tsonga and Berdych. It just happens sometimes. Remember when Nadal loss to Soderling in 2009? It was just an upset. The next year he was dominant. Federer biggest chance to win a slam is still in wimbledon imo.

Credit: CHAMPviaDQ

Last edited by Samoon : 06-14-2012 at 02:08 AM.