Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #2097 (permalink)
WahhWahh
Backyard Wrestling

WahhWahh 50 - 100
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
What's your weight? And how much do you eat per day?
6 feet 4 inches (193 cm's) and around 106-107 kilograms (not sure what that translates into as pounds). I eat and drink alot throughout an average day. I can cut out a lot of things but eating whatever dinner is put on the table is something I will have to to do. I drink a lot of soft drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Take it from me bud, I was overweight from the age of 8. No lie. Then by the time I was about 11 or 12 I just started to lose weight- a lot of it. How? Just dieting. I cut the shit out. I never lifted a finger (unless pressing the x button repeatedly on my PS2 counts) and I lost a ton of weight.

I still had some fat around my stomach and well shit, man boobs but by the time I was 15 I started exercising regularly and now I'm a skinny fuck.
I lost weight through puberty aswell, I got tall and it sorta thinned me out. I'm still looking better than I used to be, only because of puberty but can feel myself slowly putting weight back on.

Used to have a lot of comments about how much weight I lost, now they're gone. So yeah. I'd like to focus on cardio, because I've never been big on lifting, but I will do some lifting aswell because I have the equipment in my garage. Any good excercises? I'd particularly like to lose belly fat, as I have a gut.
WahhWahh is offline   Reply With Quote