Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What Kind Of People Piss You Off The Most?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #94 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Elipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What Kind Of People Piss You Off The Most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
Fuck off you broke bastards. Enjoy your 9-5 jobs or your unemployment checks

Oh, and I hate poor people. They enjoy leeching off of the government and refuse to do anything to help themselves.
You know you ain't got a life when you on a wrestling forum with a rich man gimmick.

....., quit suckin your momma titty and move out the basement. Tell .....s how your allowance paid for your membership and it took you 6 weeks to get that much money to afford it anyway.

I'm willing to bet my soul that you the brokest bitch in here.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote